TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment & Registration
Mindbody processes all Pump Camp LLC. Payments. You will only be charged for workshops you register for.
All workshop packages and Gift Certificate sales are non-refundable and final. Gift certificates are valid for 3 months from purchase date. Packages and Gift Certificates are not valid for outside workshops hiring Aisha Francis and collecting payment from an outside website. Packages and discounts are non-transferable to another participant, city, or date.
Heels Fundamentals & Heels Pro Classes- You will receive an email from Pump Camp asking if you will be attending class, 24 hours prior to classes. If you choose to not attend, you must reschedule by selecting another workshop date and time before the 12-hour deadline. We will not reschedule, or refund no-shows.
Aisha Francis Heels Programs- Immediately after registering for an Intensive Program, you will receive an email confirmation from Pump Camp. Aisha Francis Heels Programs take months to plan and money up front in preparation, so there are absolutely no refunds and no rescheduling to another person, date, class, event, or city. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please plan ahead.
Pump Camp Experience- Immediately after registering for a Pump Camp Experience class, you will receive an email confirmation from Pump Camp. Pump Camp Experience classes are special events that take months to plan and money up front for studio space, flights, hotel and ground transportation. There are absolutely no refunds and no rescheduling to another class date, or city. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please plan ahead.
Arriving late to class prevents us from getting an accurate student count, which is how we determine whether or not there is space available for additional students. Please arrive 10 minutes before your class starts time, to give yourself time to fill out release forms and get settled. A sign will be posted on the classroom door when the class is closed and no more occupants will be admitted after that.
Missed classes will not result in a Makeup. No exceptions.
All sales for workshops are non-refundable and final. All flights, hotels, promotions and studio space is reserved in advance from class sales. As a result, participants may not reschedule, cancel, refund or transfer classes to another date, city or person. Absolutely no exceptions.
All workshops are subject to being postponed or cancelled due to weather, low enrollment, other travel conditions and studio availability. It is your responsibility to check your email, all of Aisha Francis and Pump Camp social media and www.aishafrancis.com and www.pumpcamp.com for any schedule changes. If you do not see a class listed, class is either full, cancelled, or postponed.
If you are visiting from out of town, it is also your responsibility to purchase refundable or changeable transportation and lodging reservations. If a workshop is postponed, your booking info will be forwarded to the next class available class in the original registered city. If you cannot make it to the rescheduled workshop, you may reply to the confirmation email with the subject “ REFUND”. If class is canceled by Pump Camp, refunds will be issued within 3-5 business days.
Full payment is required to book a Private Lesson and a separate fee for studio space will be added. 48 hours advance notice is required to reschedule your Private Lesson. Privates are Non-refundable. Any and all rescheduling will be at the sole discretion of Aisha Francis/ Pump Camp and is subject to her availability.
Pump Camp Private Parties
50% deposit per minimum # of people required due upon reservation. 14 days notice required to cancel for deposit refund. Balance due 14 days prior to party date. 72 hours notice required to reschedule. Any and all rescheduling will be at the sole discretion of Aisha Francis/ Pump Camp and is subject to her availability.
Any person who appears intoxicated or otherwise disruptive to the conduct of a class, Private Lesson or Pump Camp Party may, at the sole discretion of Aisha Francis, be asked not to participate, forfeiting any deposits and payments made by that person for that workshop, Private Lesson or Pump Camp Party.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
All class content, including but not limited to teaching method, curriculum, discussions, written materials, movements, dance steps, routines, choreography (“Proprietary Information”), are the property of Aisha Francis and constitute confidential and proprietary business information and trade secrets. You agree to keep the Proprietary Information confidential and not to disclose the Proprietary Information to anyone without the prior written consent of Aisha Francis. You further expressly agree that you will not use the Proprietary Information for the purpose of soliciting any students or employees of Aisha Francis or to otherwise compete with Aisha Francis.
Waivers and Terms.
Students taking classes and/or workshops are deemed to agree to the liability waivers of individual venues and/or studios. Your participation in any class, party or workshop may be subject to additional policies, rules or conditions of the applicable Venue and you understand and agree that you may not be permitted to reserve or attend classes or services if you do not comply with these Terms or the policies of the Venues. If you have questions about a Venue’s waiver or other terms, please see the applicable Venue’s website or contact the Venue directly.
Release of All Claims (Including Negligence), Hold Harmless and Indemnification
I acknowledge that the activities undertaken in the workshops, Private Lessons, Pump Camp Parties or any other activity provided by Aisha Francis are hazardous, and I recognize that my participation in the activities is voluntary. I assume all responsibility and risk associated with my participation in any and all activity, program, course or class, and assume all responsibility and liability of physical fitness and capability to perform any and all activity or effort related to and/or associated with the class activities performed by me or which I am involved in. The risks that I am agreeing to assume include the risk that any injury may be caused by physical conditions at the class location or by the negligence of Aisha Francis, its agents, employees, representatives, by me or by other students. I represent that, to the best of my knowledge, I have no medical, physical, mental or emotional health condition which would affect, hinder or prevent my active participation in any classes, Private Lessons, Pump Camp Parties or other activities provided or facilitated by Aisha Francis. I acknowledge that I am 21 years of age or older.
I, including my heirs and assigns, to the maximum extent allowed by law, agree to release, give up and forever discharge Aisha Francis and all of their agents, employees, managers, representatives, officers, directors, attorneys, partners, insurers, heirs, predecessors-in-interest, advisors, successors and assigns, including Pump Camp, LLC (hereinafter, the “Releases”) from any and all acts of negligence and all other claims and/or demands whatsoever which, I, any third party, or any persons acting on my or their behalf have or may have against any of the Releases by reason of any accident, illness, injury to or death of any person or persons, or damage to or loss or destruction of any property arising or resulting directly or indirectly from participation in the classes, Private Lessons, Private Parties or other activities (including, but not limited to, any injury or damage occurring while I am on the premises or while using Pump Camp facilities or equipment in any way) provided or facilitated by Aisha Francis whether such injury or damage occurs during the participation or at any time subsequent to the participation.
I further agree that, to the maximum extent allowed by law, I shall indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Releases from any and all claims, losses, illnesses, demands, and injuries to my person or property, foreseen or unforeseen, resulting from, caused by, or related in any way to my participation in and/or presence at any class, program, Private Lesson, Private Party or activity (including, but not limited to, any injury or damage occurring while I am on Pump Camp premises or while using Pump Camp facilities or equipment in any way) provided or facilitated by Aisha Francis including acts of negligence on the part of myself, any of the Releases or any third party). I agree to indemnify the Releases, and any of them, to the maximum extend allowed by law, for any cost, expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), and loss caused in any way by me. This Hold Harmless Agreement is not in derogation of, but rather supplements, any common law rights to indemnification to which Aisha Francis, its legal representatives, successors and assigns may have.
I acknowledge that this Hold Harmless Agreement is binding on and on my successors and assigns.
I hereby acknowledge and affirm that I have read the contents of this Agreement.
I understand its terms, and I knowingly and voluntarily execute this Agreement.
I understand this Release of All Claims (Including Negligence), Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement is a release of legal liability, an assumption of risk of hazardous activity and an agreement to indemnify for the acts of myself and others.
I expressly agree that this Release of All Claims (Including Negligence), Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any portion of is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
Arbitration of Disputes
I acknowledge and agree that the terms outlined herein are contractual. Any and all disputes or claims arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement including, without limitation, fraud in the inducement of this Agreement, or relating to the general validity or enforceability of this Agreement, as well as any claims arising out of my participation in any activity, program, course or class provided by Aisha Francis shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration before an arbitrator of AAA in Los Angeles County, California in accordance with the rules of that arbitration service provider governing commercial disputes. All parties to the arbitration shall split the cost of the arbitration equally. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Severability, Amendment, Third Party Beneficiaries, Governing Law, Assignment
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, each such unenforceable provision shall be excluded from this Agreement, and the balance of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if each such unenforceable provision were excluded; provided, however, that if a provision is held unenforceable because it is excessively broad or unreasonable as to scope or subject, such provision shall continue to be enforced to the extent necessary to be reasonable under the circumstances and consistent with applicable law while reflecting as closely as possible the intent of the parties as expressed herein. A writing signed by an authorized representative of Aisha Francis may only modify this Agreement. The parties hereto intend that this Agreement shall not benefit or create any right or cause of action in or on behalf of any person other than the parties hereto. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The relevant Aisha Francis entity with whom you have contracted may assign any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any of its related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary entities.
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing and/or using the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, just as if you had agreed to these Terms in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site.
- Amendment of Terms. Pump Camp LLC, may amend the Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date, all amendments will be effective upon posting of such updated Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
- Additional Terms. In addition to these Terms, when using particular plans, offers, products, services or features, you will also be subject to any additional posted guidelines, or rules applicable to such plan, offer, product, service or feature, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms, provided that in the event of any conflict between such additional terms and the Terms, the Terms shall control.
You agree not to:
- Harass, threaten, disrupt or defraud users, class takers or staff of Pump Camp LLC or Venues or otherwise create or contribute to an unsafe, harassing, threatening or disruptive environment;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or “spam” to users;
- Impersonate another person or access another user’s account;
- Share Pump Camp LLC -issued passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Permit anyone to use any classes or services booked under your own name, including other members;
- Reserve or cancel any Pump Camp LLC classes directly with a Venue, rather than through the Pump Camp LLC,
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Site, including deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Upload material (e.g. virus) that is damaging to computer systems or data of Pump Camp LLC or users of the Site;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others; or
- Upload or send to Site users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate content.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining, or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or any features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the content therein. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Pump Camp LLC, reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.